- EPA & OEHHA have conflicting views on Glyphosate.
- Glyphosate remains on the Proposition 65 list of chemicals that are known to cause cancer.
- Glyphosate is most commonly used in grains, soybeans, peanuts, peas, potatoes, and flax.
- China exempt purchases of U.S. soybeans, pork and other agricultural products from punitive tariffs.
- Chinese government’s official testing method for Genetically Modified crops is SN/T 1204-2016.
- Pork products eligible for export to China must comply with the Chinese Ractopamine Control Program.